Sunday, January 29, 2012

First Zoya Polishes

Hi guys!

As I mentioned in my previous post, my first Zoya polishes were arriving on Friday. They are so beautiful and applied very smoothly. One of my bottles came cracked, though. :(  I can't feel the crack on the outside though, so I think it should be okay. I ordered Kimmy, a bright shimmery red with gold shimmer intermixed. I also ordered Tiffany, which is a peachy pink shimmer. They're both gorgeous colors.

First up are the bottle pictures....

Kimmy, Tiffany

















See the crack near the top of Tiffany. Boo :(


Close-up of the gold flecks. So pretty!


















Here are the photos of the manicure I did using Kimmy. This is two coats of Kimmy with one coat of Seche Vite on top.

Indoors

Outside, shade










Outside, sunlight.













I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures. I'm very pleased with these Zoya polishes. They also threw in a swatch plate of their new collection and a little booklet of all their colors, so I'm excited to order more. So, tell me, have you guys tried Zoya? And if so, which colors are your favorites?

Thanks for reading!

-Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment