Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crackled Out? Not yet, I guess...

I know a lot of people are pretty sick of the crackle/shatter trend now, and I am too at times, but I'm still loving it if it's an exciting color combination. I haven't tried this combo before, but I really like it!

This is two coats of Sinful Colors Fusion Neon over one coat of a white polish, and China Glaze Cracked Concrete on top and one coat of Seche Vite topcoat.

Indoors.


Outdoors, sunlight


Outdoors, shade


Cracked Concrete is not as dark and blue-toned as it looks in the photos. It's much more of a straight, medium to dark-toned gray. It looks like China Glaze Recycle.


And on another note, I ordered Revlon Whimsical on Ulta's website last night. I'm so excited!!! It's finally going to be mine!

So, is anyone else still enjoying their crackle polishes are have they all been pushed to the back of the stash?

Thanks for reading!
-Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment