Friday, February 17, 2012

China Glaze Sweet Hook

Hi Guys! I got really sick over the weekend which lasted up until Tuesday and haven't had time to change my manicure until last night. My rainbow sherbet fingers were chipping and it was driving me crazy!

So, here is three coats of China Glaze Sweet Hook with one coat of China Glaze Techno as an accent on my ring finger. Both are from China Glaze's new Electropop collection. Sweet Hook is a very light pastel purple. It's so pretty! The formula was tricky for me, though. It was kind of thick to start with and as time passed with having my bottle open, the polish started to thicken around the neck of the bottle. I could have stopped at two coats, but I felt a third coat was needed just to even it out due to the thick formula. Techno is this really gorgeous holographic glitter top coat with tiny glitter specks and larger hexagonal glitter pieces.
















I think Sweet Hook may be a little lighter in person than what's showing in my pictures.

Are you guys digging the Electropop collection?

Thanks for reading!

-Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment