Monday, February 6, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

Hi everyone!

Last week, before I put in my order for Revlon Whimsical on Ulta's website, I called my local stores to find out if they had it in stock, just in case. Well, they both said they were sold out, so I went ahead and put in the order online. On Saturday, I was at Ulta to pick up some other things and I decided to check out the Revlon polishes to see if Whimsical would magically be there. Curiosity just got to me, I guess. Well, low and behold, it was there! One single bottle. Now, I don't usually buy a polish twice, unless I were to use one of them up, but something came over me and I felt like I needed to buy it. I don't know if it was because I didn't want to wait until Wednesday when my online order would arrive, or if it was because a twinge of anger ran through me since they said they were sold out, or maybe it was just a hoarding impulse since this polish was so hard to find, but I bought it.

I've been obsessed with this color ever since I saw swatches of the original Deborah Lippman's Glitter In The Air, and once I heard Revlon was coming out with a dupe for it, my heart sang! And now it's finally mine...














It's as pretty in person as it is in photos! Now this is two coats of Whimsical over two coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy topped with Seche Vite. I haven't tried this polish on it's own, yet, but I am curious to try it soon.

I bought quite a few polishes on Saturday and I will probably post the haul photos tomorrow.

So, is everyone else as obsessed with Whimsical as I am? It's pure blissful magic in a bottle!

Thanks for reading!

-Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment