Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rainbow Sherbet Nails

Hi Everyone! This is a patchwork mani I did using three colors. I got the idea from Chloe's Nails. For a tutorial on how to do patchwork mani's, check out http://chloesnails.blogspot.com/ . She has a full tutorial on there and it's amazing! I messed up the placement of the purple on my ring finger, and by the time I realized it, it was too late, so oh well!

The colors I used are Essie Splash of Grenadine for the pinky-purple color, Tart Deco for the peachy orange, and Navigate Her for the pistachio green. I showed my boyfriend and he really liked it! He said it looked for very 80's, but in a good way. I agree, but the main theme it reminded me of was candy or popsicles and then right as I was about to make this post...BAM! Rainbow Sherbet! That's it!! I really love the way this came out and I hope you guys really enjoy it too.


Inside my car, Shade


Outdoors, Sun












Outdoors, Shade


I hope you guys enjoyed this look and stay tuned for more manicures!

Thanks for reading!

-Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment