Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Haul!

Hi guys!

So, as I mentioned in my earlier post I bought several nail polishes recently. I went to Ulta and Sally's over the weekend, and then went to Walgreens today and bought way too many polishes. But the rush man, the rush... hahaha. And as I mentioned previously, I bought Revlon Whimsical online and then I found it in store at Ulta and felt the need to buy it again. Go figure.


Kinetic Candy, Lighthouse, Sweet Hook, Techno


Splash of Grenadine, Tart Deco, Navigate Her, Marshmallow



















Revlon Whimsical (twice)


Kinetic Candy, Techno, and Sweet Hook are from China Glaze's new Electropop collection and Navigate Her is from Essie's new Navigate Her collection. I apologize the photo quality isn't that great, especially on the China Glaze colors. So far, I have only worn Kinetic Candy and Whimiscal, but I'm going to do a mani tonight using 2 or possibly 3 of the other polishes. I will be sure to post the mani soon!

Thanks for reading!
-Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment